Unfortunately due to the difficult situation we find ourselves at this time the choir in line with government advice has suspended all rehearsal and concerts for the immediate future. Unfortunately event organisers have had to make the difficult decision to cancel concerts. Also we presume very emotionally for the couples planned weddings have also had to be postponed. In all sincerity the choir feels for the individuals who have had to make these decisions.
In the hope that conditions will improve we have retained our schedule from June onwards. However we cannot be fully confident that these events will continue.
Please observe all the advice given to protect yourself and others to avoid exposure to this virus. We can only hope for normality to return soon so that we can meet and entertain safely again.
Please take care.
- 2nd June Tuesday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 11th June Thursday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 13th June Saturday. Wedding St Peter’s Church Ruthin
- 23rd June Tuesday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 2nd July Thursday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 14th July Tuesday St John’s Llandudno
- 18th July Saturday Joint Concert with Dacourum Community Choir
- 30th July Thursday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 1st August Saturday Wedding at Bodrhyddan Hall, Rhuddlan
- 4th August Tuesday St John’s Llandudno
- 8th September Tuesday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 24th September Thursday St John’s Church Llandudno
- 6th October Tuesday St John’s Llandudno
- 29th November Sunday Tree of Lights Ceremony Cayley Promenade
- 2nd December Wednesday Charity concert Horeb Chapel Colwyn Bay
- 20th December Sunday Christmas Concert St John’s Old Colwyn TBC